CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

This year I will...

  • Teach my children
  • Teach art at a co-op
  • Do art for ME
  • Spend time with friends
  • Run
  • Clean my house
  • Read a book
  • Knit a scarf
  • Play with my children
  • Read to my children
  • Finish the curriculum we started
  • Start new curriculum
  • Go swimming
  • Go on a summer vacation
  • Spend time with family
  • Watch Blaine play flag football
  • Make sure my children can read fluently
  • Watch Rebecca do gymnastics
  • Watch Elizabeth's hip-hop performance
  • Teach my children to spell
  • Read lots of email
  • Write letters and thank you notes
  • Tell people when I can't do something
  • Help others
  • Connect with my neighbors
  • Lose weight
  • Replace the bathroom faucets
  • Fix our van window so that it no longer whistles
  • Buy different living room furniture
  • Decorate our bedroom
  • Replace the linoleum in the powder bath
  • Paint my living room
  • Play games with my husband
  • Date my husband
  • Appreciate my family
  • Love my mom and dad
  • Spend time with God
  • Teach my children to love the Lord with all their heart, mind, soul, and strength

Just needed a few happy thoughts!

2 comments:

no_iffer said...

Those are good ones! I want to ammend my list! :)

Gema said...

I like all yours. Good ones. And yes, we will all keep each other accountable--somewhat.