CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Baby Showers and Such

I'm having a shower. Elizabeth is planning it. When did she grow up? I sent emails, but I'm not sure anyone checks them anymore. Or, do I even have the right ones? So, I'm hoping to spread the word...if you live far away please do not feel obligated to come. I'd rather you stay home and we'll visit at Thanksgiving or Amber's wedding. There is no need to drive a long distance only to catch a glimpse of each other, similar to weddings. I'd also rather we get to see you once the little cutie arrives. That way she can meet all her aunties. Now, if you have a trip planned to visit that weekend, and you feel up to it, of course I'd be more than delighted to see you there. So, when you get the invite now you know not to catch a flight from Bermuda to L-.

0 comments: