CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Living Room Looks Like a Goodwill Store

I forgot to mention on my blog that my blood test came back normal. Yeah! No restrictive diets. Wonderful news.

I have been cleaning out closets, sorting pictures, cleaning under my bed. Have you ever found a broken glass under your bed? I'd love to know the story of that one. I have about 6 plastic trash bags between my living room and car. All of them go to different places. Will they ever go away? I don't know. It's a few tiny steps every day. But what I've accomplished looks great! I found a new way to organize the medicines in the bathroom. I even had a enough space for all that extra stuff you keep on hand in the bathroom...toothbrushes, soap, etc. And you can see it all! Everyone should have a baby about every 5 years. These are things I've wanted to accomplish for at least that long. I feel like the Amazon Woman.

I'm coming closer to finishing our photos. I finished two more years last week. I'm ready to order more, and then the gauntlet came down last night. Micah informed me that my Picassa tray was "accidentally" emptied when he closed it down. Oh well. It will give me something else to do. That was a whole year!

We got the invites out today, and they are adorable! The girls did such a great job on them. I think they are very creative and beautiful.

2 comments:

no_iffer said...

I had no idea you had been posting. I always check blogs based off of tammie's little blog list and it says you haven't posted in ages! I'm so excited for you that you're getting things knocked off your baby to do list. It just feels good, huh? I am so impressed with your picture printing. I couldn't even begin to imagine...do you know how many pictures i have on my computer? Lord have mercy!

Don't stress so much about your girls writing every day. Journaling is great. Even students in my writing class don't write every day. It's such a process! And they have to see that! I'm sure you're doing far better than you think.


I

Gema said...

I am so impressed with all you are getting done. When you are motivated it all just goes so well. That "nesting" thing is a good thing. God is so wise!