CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Can't Sleep

Too many things on my mind. Loose ends to be tied I guess. Things I just haven't had time for. I'm frustrated that I don't have my kids writing every day. They do have to write in a journal, no matter what. But, I mean papers. Real, live papers. A good idea will strike me, and that's as far as I get. I don't even care if I read the papers. I just want them to write! Lord, I need help.

I have officially sorted through 2,650 photos from the past 4 years. I now have several hundred to put in albums. Needless to say, there are a few stacks I ordered that 'ahem' I already had printed and ready to put into albums. Oh well.

Last thing on my mind. How could my due date possibly be off? I've checked and rechecked the calendar. It could only be off by a week, at the most. To be blunt my last cycle was on my birthday. That's a little hard to forget. Okay, I won't worry about it anymore.

0 comments: